Re: [FJGRailroad] August Get Together, the 10th at 10: a.m.

  • rafinn
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 1 2:56 AM
      Thank you Paul.  She will be there.

      Rich

      pklarner wrote:

      Tonight I made reservations for 12 at the RailYard.

      Paul Larner and Wife
      Gino DiCarlo and Wife
      Andy Fusco and Wife
      Rich Finn - Rich I made two for you as I wasn't sure from your
      response whether or not your wife would join us for dinner: beter
      safe than sorry.
      Dan Owens
      Walt Danyluk
      Dave Refue
      Lee Morelli

      Anyone else interested and have I forgotten anyone?

      Paul

      in New York State at
      http://ny.existingstations.com/

      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 1 4:53 AM
        Paul,

        Steve Lamora is having computer problems, but he told me to tell you
        that he would like to join us for dinner! Put him down for one if it's
        not too late...

        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 3 4:54 PM
          Gino,

          Was Dave Refue at the meeting, and if yes, did he have any update
          regarding Mt. Lake trip?

          Walt
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 5 7:37 AM
            We will not be walking the Mountain Lake ROW this Saturday! We could
            still drive up there if someone wants to see where the ROW climbed the
            hill, but we cannot get on private property to see where the crash of
            July 2nd, 1902 took place...