Re: Meeting Tonight!!!

  • glenn_j_williams
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 31 12:21 PM
      --- In FJGRailroad@y..., Gino & Kelly DiCarlo <dicarlos@l...> wrote:
      > [snip]
      > Tonight we will be showing a
      > movie on FJ&G Diesels . . .
      > [snip]
      > Gino

      Gino,

      Any chance the movie will be around on the 10th of August?

      Glenn
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 1, 2002
        It was good time Dan! It was great to have Mark Wilber up for a meeting!
        You guys should have come, Mark brought 79 Model Railroaders for everyone!

        gino

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 1, 2002
          Heck Glenn, I was thinking on bringing my trolley movie for you!
          If you want to see FJG diesels, I'll bring that too! Anything for
          you buddy!!!!

          From: glenn_j_williams [mailto:103424.2304@...]