August Get Together, the 10th at 10: a.m.

  • pklarner
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 30, 2002
      Tonight I made reservations for 12 at the RailYard.

      Paul Larner and Wife
      Gino DiCarlo and Wife
      Andy Fusco and Wife
      Rich Finn - Rich I made two for you as I wasn't sure from your
      response whether or not your wife would join us for dinner: beter
      safe than sorry.
      Dan Owens
      Walt Danyluk
      Dave Refue
      Lee Morelli

      Anyone else interested and have I forgotten anyone?

      Paul
    • Dick Ryall
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 30, 2002
        I`m interested and sure wish I could join you guys, rest asured you will
        be in my thoughts on the 10th. Good luck and have a good time. Perhaps I
        can meet some of you if I get back in September....dick

        pklarner wrote:

        > Tonight I made reservations for 12 at the RailYard.
        >
        > Paul Larner and Wife
        > Gino DiCarlo and Wife
        > Andy Fusco and Wife
        > Rich Finn - Rich I made two for you as I wasn't sure from your
        > response whether or not your wife would join us for dinner: beter
        > safe than sorry.
        > Dan Owens
        > Walt Danyluk
        > Dave Refue
        > Lee Morelli
        >
        > Anyone else interested and have I forgotten anyone?
        >
        > Paul

      • glenn_j_williams
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 31, 2002
          --- In FJGRailroad@y..., "pklarner" <pklarner@h...> wrote:

          > Tonight I made reservations
          > for 12 at the RailYard.
          > [snip]
          > Anyone else interested and
          > have I forgotten anyone?
          >
          > Paul

          Make me the lucky 13th. . .

          Glenn
        • rafinn
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 1, 2002
            Thank you Paul.  She will be there.

            Rich

            pklarner wrote:

            Tonight I made reservations for 12 at the RailYard.

            Paul Larner and Wife
            Gino DiCarlo and Wife
            Andy Fusco and Wife
            Rich Finn - Rich I made two for you as I wasn't sure from your
            response whether or not your wife would join us for dinner: beter
            safe than sorry.
            Dan Owens
            Walt Danyluk
            Dave Refue
            Lee Morelli

            Anyone else interested and have I forgotten anyone?

            Paul

            in New York State at
            http://ny.existingstations.com/

            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 1, 2002
              Paul,

              Steve Lamora is having computer problems, but he told me to tell you
              that he would like to join us for dinner! Put him down for one if it's
              not too late...

              Message 6 of 7 , Aug 3, 2002
                Gino,

                Was Dave Refue at the meeting, and if yes, did he have any update
                regarding Mt. Lake trip?

                Walt
                Message 7 of 7 , Aug 5, 2002
                  We will not be walking the Mountain Lake ROW this Saturday! We could
                  still drive up there if someone wants to see where the ROW climbed the
                  hill, but we cannot get on private property to see where the crash of
                  July 2nd, 1902 took place...