WENT Guy

  • Saul Kalbfeld
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21 5:57 PM
      Re:In high school I was an announcer at WENT and helped move the
      station from Fulton Street to Harrison Street....and went on to
      Ithaca for a degree in RTV production.

      You must have been with the station while Tony Reppenhagen worked for
      the station. You were there when (I forgot his name) Tobin ran the
      place his son Joe Tobin was a class mate at GHS.
      Saul