Mt. Lake Trip

  • fjg1870
    Message 1 of 50 , Jul 16, 2002
      I haven't heard from Dave, so I called the Water Dept. this afternoon
      and explained what we would like to do. The girl I talked with said
      she would call me tomorrow and let me know if we have permission to
      walk the old MLE right-of-way.

      Walt
      Message 50 of 50 , Aug 2 2:58 PM
        Saul,

        Your right, Mr. Monster has a business in Mayfield. I believe it is on
        Bunker Hill Road. He definitely strikes me like he is a professor! If
        he is a former professor, I'm not sure were he taught. He has an accent
        which I think is Scandinavian, but I'm not positive...