Re: [FJGRailroad] (unknown)

    Message 1 of 32 , Jul 8, 2002
      The unfortunate fact is most of us aren't in either Fulton or Montgomery
      counties. Opportunities were elsewhere.

      PKL

      >From: "joseph Klapkowski" <riverlinejoe@...>
      >To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [FJGRailroad] (unknown)
      >Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2002 12:59:57 +0000
      >

      >I thought the Mountain Lake Electric artical was weak compared to what has
      >been in the paper in the previous years.
      >I have the New York State RR Commissioners Report on the accident and thier
      >subsequent inspection. The investigation, as I recall, cited the lack of
      >experienced motormen and the lack of a Timetable that conveyed running
      >authority.
      >
      >On a different topic, is there anyone on this list who travels through
      >Fonda
      >on a regular basis ? The reason I ask, is there is a sewer/water main
      >project in Fonda and they are going up the Sammonsville road and guess what
      >they are tearing out ! The last remnants of the electric division. I
      >recommend that any of you who are interested in such things wander on over
      >there and see if you can pick up your own piece of electric division rail.
      >there's lots of it over there.
      >
      >Did I miss this in a previous post or are you guys asleep up there in
      >Fulton/Montgomery counties?

      >Visit Gino's Railpage, Now at http://www.fjgrr.com
      >
      >Visit The Greater Capital District Railfan Assocation At
      >http://www.trainweb.com/gcdra/
      >
      >Visit The Site For Existing Railroad Stations
      >in New York State at
      >http://ny.existingstations.com/

    • Charles Vosburgh
      Message 32 of 32 , Nov 28, 2005
        Gino;  I added a note in my renewal about the FJ&G meetings.  I looked it up and the last time they listed it was 9/03.  Longer then I thought.  Not sure if I can be there this week, all up to mother nature.  Charlie