J. T. Blunck

  • Roland Bowers
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2002
      In memorium:
      J. T. Blunck, 98, recently passed away.
      During my tenure on the F.J. &G., Jay rose from Chief Clerk in the Johnstown
      Freight Office to become the G.P.A and G.F.A. Jay was also Chairman of our
      Union, The Brotherhood of Railway Clerks. This was the largest Union in
      America at the time. 1,100,000 members. It was so large our President,
      Harrison conferred with President Roosevelt at the White House.

      Roland Bowers