Re: [FJGRailroad] August Get Together

    Message 1 of 130 , Jun 2 9:15 AM
      Gino,

      Following Wednesday's meeting Dave is attempting to line up the 10th for Mtn
      Lake. He is not in the eMail group - it may be too late to switch horses.
      A lot of plans are already gelling around the 10th.

      One question is should we make a reservation for the Switch Yard restaurant
      again this year and how many would there be for dinner? They provide an
      excellent meal and a good selection for all tastes and diets.

      Hey, if anyone should want a change it would be me, but I committed to it as
      of a month ago.

      PKL

      Message 130 of 130 , Jun 24 7:24 AM
        Joe,

        I've been meaning to thank you for that comment! It all started
        with me wanting to share my FJ&G collection with people. I thought
        the web was a great spot, and look. I found that there are more
        FJ&G fans out there than myself! I've also met some great people!
        I'm so glad I decided to post my FJ&G pictures 7 years ago!

        For those of you on the fence about attending this August's get-together,
        DO IT!!! We have a great time. This is a GREAT bunch of people in
        this group and when you meet people like Steve Lamora, Paul Larner,
        Walt Danylak, Glenn Williams, Mark Wilber, Malcolm Horton, Dick Finn,
        Jerry Snyder and club member Dave Refue, you come away with a great feeling!!!
        Take the time and join us this year. I guarantee you won't be disappointed!!!
        If you are, Paul Larner will reimburse your travel expenses!!!!

        But seriously folks, do attend. You won't regret it! I look forward
        to our get together all year! I hate the wait, but it's more that worth
        it when the time comes...

        Gino DiCarlo

        p.s. I haven't heard from Uncle Leo!!!