Travel-Adventures

  • Gino & Kelly DiCarlo
    Message 1 of 1 , May 20, 2002
      I looked into this Travel_Adventures business and it seems it is coming
      from Yahoo themselves! I restricted them from posting, let's see how that
      goes! Don't forget guys, it's Yahoo who has put this neat little service
      together! They pay for us to circulate our nifty little emails! I guess
      the
      alternative is to have no group at all!