Re: [FJGRailroad] Re: Question #4

  • Knixrule1@juno.com
    Message 1 of 31 , May 19, 2002
      I sent the one to Classic Trains and they have had it for over two months now.

        Steve

      .

      .

      On Sun, 19 May 2002 06:36:24 -0400 "leedarshi" <LeeDarshi@...> writes:
      Steve,

      I think your stories have the quality that RD would think their readers would enjoy! I was entertained and made melancholy by them at the same time.

      Lee

      No, but if it pays, I'll do it!!!  I am moved in to my new house on Vley Road but still have so much to do.  In June we go to Arkville to see Thomas the Tank Engine and then I'm off to D.C. for hazmat training.  I am also getting bumped to midnights today, but I still have another one in mind to feed to the computer when I get time.

      Steve Myers

      in New York State at
      http://ny.existingstations.com/

    • Knixrule1@juno.com