RE: [FJGRailroad] Delaware & Ulster Train

    Message 1 of 12 , May 15 6:45 AM
      I'm not sure when we're leaving! I'm trying to time it so that my
      kids get a nap for the way down! We don't need cranky kids giving
      Thomas and Sir Topham Hatt a hard time! The last time I drove down,
      we took Route 30 all the way down. We hopped on her off of I-88.
      It was a great scenic ride and the abandoned portion of the U & D
      was beside us a large part of the way. It's real easy to get there
      even though it's in the middle of the Catskills. If you're coming
      from Bingo way, it's easy too. 28 out of Oneonta will get you there
      easy and it wasn't too long a drive! The last time we went there, my
      wife and son and myself headed back on 28 to Oneonta where we wanted
      to hit up Brookes BBque! We couldn't find it though! By the way,
      Arkville and the station is located at the junctions of Route 28 and
      Route 30. I'm thinking of going down to Kingston and going West on 28, I'm
      not positive!