Re: 2nd Annual Get-together

  • stevefjg20
    Message 1 of 11 , May 3, 2002
      ---Hey Paul i'am good for the either of those days 3 or 10th can't
      wait.I will be at the presentation next Saturday see you there.I will
      also be at the metting this month nice weather is back that means i
      get to scout around before the meetings.I will also bring the FJ&G
      boxcars that i did with the decals so everyone can see them.

      Steve

      In FJGRailroad@y..., "paul larner" <pklarner@h...> wrote:
      > There are five or six others that will work. What say Gino and
      Walt, Glenn,

      <riverlinejoe@h...>

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      http://mobile.msn.com

      http://messenger.msn.com
      Message 2 of 11 , May 3, 2002
        Neat Steve. Will look forward to seeing you. Got the Power Point to work
        finally and have tried it here on this PC - and it worked. One CD down, one
        more to go.

        PKL