Re: web crap and The FJG

  • andrewsfusco
    Message 1 of 58 , May 3, 2002
      Gino: Please find the inner resolve to keep going. I can't
      tell you how much all of us enjoy this page daily.
      And don't get hung up on one guy's dream to make the FJG his
      private little fiefdom. This group is much more identified by
      guys like Walt, and Paul, and you who want to share their
      stuff, instead of one person's desire to horde it.
      Lastly, it will take a couple of more generations for you
      to run out of people who wonder why you're interested in the
      FJ&G in the first place. People were always ridiculing that
      railroad when I was a kid growing up. That the nay-sayers have
      outlived the railroad is a sad irony, indeed.---Andy Fusco
    • Dick Ryall
      Message 58 of 58 , May 21, 2002
        Unless it has chanaged, 50,000 watts clear channel was it and WGY was
        or is one. dick