Hey. Hang In There!!!!

  • Carl Nellis
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2002
      Gino,
      A couple thoughts.
      Your site has been a great source of pleasure and information since I first
      did that web search for FJG a few years ago. I can't say too much about how
      this New Yorker transplanted to southern Arizona has enjoyed being able to
      continue learning about my (and my Father's) favorite railroad.
      The other thought is related to similar discouragements my Dad had in his
      pursuit of history and writing it for the enjoyment of others. He
      occasionally remarked that others would be most adament that an event didn't
      occur as he remembered. But he always shook it off and continued until his
      health failed. Hope you will do the same. Who else would be crazy enough
      to keep alive the memory of such a short line and do it so well.
      Thanks!!!!

    • Dick Ryall
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2, 2002
        Carl, good on ya, from the Idaho transplant...