web crap and The FJG

    Message 1 of 58 , May 2 3:30 PM
      I'll tell you, I'm just about ready to quit this whole FJG thing! I've
      never asked many people
      if I could look at their stuff, but when I have, I've been pushed aside!
      Some people have me
      wondering why I have anything to do with the railroad! Why do I like the
      railroad so much? I don't
      know. It's nice to come into some of the items I've stumbled across lately,
      but I may have
      been happier when I had no outside contact with rail fans and just had my
      few FJG pictures
      to look at! If one more person tells me to talk to Aaron Keller about
      getting copies of their
      stuff, I'm going to scream! I had someone today say something about someone
      from
      Gloversville taking liberties with the material from Gloversville Library
      and I hope as hell he
      wasn't thinking me!!!! I am so close to shutting down the list and my
      web-site! I might use
      it to post dirty pictures!!!! You guys can keep the stupid mail list
      going!!!
    • Dick Ryall
      Message 58 of 58 , May 21 9:53 PM
        Unless it has chanaged, 50,000 watts clear channel was it and WGY was
        or is one. dick