RE: [FJGRailroad] BAR

    Message 1 of 2 , May 2 11:12 AM
      Speaking of Bangor Aroostook, There is an old BAR boxcar parked near work and it must be 30
      to 40 years old!  Didn't someone say that old boxcars like that needed a current upgrade to be
      used these days on a class 1 railroad?  Something about journal boxes?

      Message 2 of 2 , May 2 1:32 PM
        If I remember, someone wrote that Class 1 roads will no longer accept
        cars with journal boxes for interchange. All cars must have roller
        bearings.

        Dan Owens