I'm back

  • Roland Bowers
    Message 1 of 3 , May 2, 2002
      After a weeks hassle with Yahoo, and many thanks to Paul Larner, who came to my house and spent nearly 3 hours getting jerked around with Yahoo's computer. I'm back and glad to be back.

      Roland Bowers

    • psefton@crosslink.net
      Message 2 of 3 , May 2, 2002
        Great you're here

        n Thu, 2 May 2002 13:06:19 -0400

        Message 3 of 3 , May 2, 2002
          Welcome back Roland!  I'm glad you got it figured out!!!