Re: GLF in Johnstown

  • cf76triumph
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 30 8:41 PM
      I have a set of plans that I drew several years ago. I submitted plans
      and pictures of the GLF building in Johnstown to Railroad Model
      Craftsman 2 years ago. I hope they will publish soon. I'll see if I
      can convert my drawings to PDF's. Sorry to take so long to comment but
      I am running about 3 weeks behind reading FJG messages.
      Saul

      --- In FJGRailroad@y..., "stevefjg20" <stevejamie1@j...> wrote:
      > Dose any body have measurements of the GLF building in Johnstown i
      > would like to build a model of it.I have pictures of the track side
      > of the building but nothing from the sides or back.Any help would be
      > great!Thanks
      >

      > Steve L
    • stevefjg20
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 2002
        ---Thanks Saul i hope they publish them i would realy like to build
        it.And if you could convert the drawings that would be good to.

        Steve