Re:

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24, 1999
      I have copies of the track diagrams from the valuation sheets and the
      tracing and some blue copies off that for the Northville Yard. About 26
      years ago I laid out Northville, Fonda and the east side of Gloversville in
      HO and got no further than that. I was gong to do the pre 1900 era and
      acquired freight and passenger cars and a couple locomotives to modify to
      fit the period. The boards are still in my garade unfinished. Like you say
      about the length, it should be in N gage, not HO.

      I never got further in modeling because most of my working carreer has been
      in railroad operations. I had the real thing and I affected the daily
      results.

      Today I consider myself in a second career, but I'm still railroading
      without the hassle and politics. My company was sold by CN to Railtex and
      after three years with that outfit, it was time to retire.