Re:

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24, 1999
      I have copies of the track diagrams from the valuation sheets and the
      tracing and some blue copies off that for the Northville Yard. About 26
      years ago I laid out Northville, Fonda and the east side of Gloversville in
      HO and got no further than that. I was gong to do the pre 1900 era and
      acquired freight and passenger cars and a couple locomotives to modify to
      fit the period. The boards are still in my garade unfinished. Like you say
      about the length, it should be in N gage, not HO.

      I never got further in modeling because most of my working carreer has been
      in railroad operations. I had the real thing and I affected the daily
      results.

      Today I consider myself in a second career, but I'm still railroading
      without the hassl