GLF in Johnstown

  • stevefjg20
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 12, 2002
      Dose any body have measurements of the GLF building in Johnstown i
      would like to build a model of it.I have pictures of the track side
      of the building but nothing from the sides or back.Any help would be
      great!Thanks

      Steve L
    • cf76triumph
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 30, 2002
        I have a set of plans that I drew several years ago. I submitted plans
        and pictures of the GLF building in Johnstown to Railroad Model
        Craftsman 2 years ago. I hope they will publish soon. I'll see if I
        can convert my drawings to PDF's. Sorry to take so long to comment but
        I am running about 3 weeks behind reading FJG messages.
        Saul

        --- In FJGRailroad@y..., "stevefjg20" <stevejamie1@j...> wrote:
        > Dose any body have measurements of the GLF building in Johnstown i
        > would like to build a model of it.I have pictures of the track side
        > of the building but nothing from the sides or back.Any help would be
        > great!Thanks
        >

        > Steve L
      • stevefjg20
        Message 3 of 3 , May 1, 2002
          ---Thanks Saul i hope they publish them i would realy like to build
          it.And if you could convert the drawings that would be good to.

          Steve