RE: [FJGRailroad] Re: FJGRR.com

    Message 1 of 48 , Apr 8, 2002
      Dan,

      It's the ISP that deleted my web-site! Yeah, I registered FJGRR.com, but
      they
      told me that I would lose it if I didn't contact them in a certain amount of
      time.
      I contacted them, but they still deleted my site!

      Gino

      > ----------

    • Richard Finn
      Message 48 of 48 , Mar 3, 2003
        Gino, nice going. Thank you for your efforts and success.

        FYI, and for any who may be interested, there is a New York Central web site.  It is operated by the New York Central System Historical Society.  The address is:    www.nychsh.org/

        Rich

        "Dicarlo, Gino" wrote:

         Hello all!

        FJGRR.com is up and running again!  What a pain!  Some pages like the
        Broadalbin Page
        still have to be uploaded, but the majority is there!  I hope I didn't lose
        too many visitors in
        the time it was gone!  I thought about throwing it all away, but I love the
        fact that it gives the
        FJG a home on the net.  Heck, I don't even thing the New York Central has
        has an official
        site on the web!

        If at all possible, I will always try to have a place for the FJG on the
        web!  Thanks for being
        here with me!

        I'm gonna go get a cup of coffee in celebration of the event!

        Gino

        Webmaster Again for FJGRR.COM