RE:New Layout Pictures Posted/Thomas

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8, 2002
      That's a good one! My kids and I love Thomas the Tank Engine!!! Speaking
      of Thomas, later this spring Thomas will be coming to New York State.
      He'll be at the Delaware & Ulster Scenic Railroad and he'll be at the Tioga
      Scenic out past Binghamton! I've never been there, but I know that The
      D & U is a great looking scenic. I brought my son there last time Thomas
      was
      in town. Any rail fan here on the list who has children or grandchildren
      who
      are into Thomas ought to think of bringing them to a "Day Out With Thomas."
      I plan on going to the one at the D & U again. If you are not in New York
      state,
      there are "Day Out With Thomas" all over the country. Just check out
      http://www/thomasthetankengine.com for details and dates. If you are
      unfamiliar with Thomas, he's a big blue, English steam engine with a happy
      face on him. They attach him to the scenic trains to make it look like he's
      pulling the train. I don't know how they get him around the country. We
      already know that the D & U isn't connected to an existing rail line so it
      can't
      be that way!

      Gino