New Trackage Map Posted

  • glenn_j_williams
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2002
      I have posted Paul Larner's enhancement to the MapPoint.net map of
      the eastern end of the Electric Division, covering Rectors to
      Schenectady.

      The dark line is the FJ&G, paralleling the NYC main (in green). It
      shows the Electric Division crossing under the NYC at Rectors.

      To get to it, click on Files (at the left), then Electric and
      Highway, and then Scotia2.

      Glenn