Factory for sale

  • Gino & Kelly DiCarlo
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 3, 2002
      The former glove mill across from the Gloversville Library is up for sale on
      Ebay!
      The starting price is 50 thousand dollars. Anyone interested?

      Gino
    • Dick Ryall
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 3, 2002
        No my uncle George worked there, was visiting me in Idaho and passed
        away. dick

        Gino & Kelly DiCarlo wrote:

        > The former glove mill across from the Gloversville Library is up for sale on
        > Ebay!
        > The starting price is 50 thousand dollars. Anyone interested?

      • rafinn

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 4, 2002
            Rich,

            Yes it is Rubin's! The description on Ebay says it would make nice
            residence
            plus artist space.

            Gino