FW: Canary shipments

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2002
      One of our members, Frank Pierson sent me this message. I'm forwarding
      this now. To answer his question, I will post the picture I have soon
      of K.C. Canary's farm equipment being unloaded at the Broadalbin station.

      From: Frank Pierson [mailto:fpierson@...]
      Subject: Canary shipments

      Gino,
      I remember going to the first John Deere Days at Canary's and seeing
      all the "new" equipment they brought in for the opening. There must have
      been several carloads. Can you post a picture of it or will you have
      the web site fixed in the near future?

      Frank Pierson