Re: [FJGRailroad] FJGRR.com

  • rafinn
    Message 1 of 48 , Apr 2, 2002
      Good morning all

      Gino, this doesn't work either; "Not found on this server"

      This is an old address that I bookmarked on my desktop that worked three minutes ago:

      Rich

      Gino & Kelly DiCarlo wrote:

       Hi guys,

      I'm looking into keeping FJGRR.com active which is good news!  I think I'm
      doing the right things now to transfer my site to a new host!  This should
      be good to go in a few days.  When things are set straight, I'll let you all
      know!  One thing I have noticed now is that http://www.fjgrr.com/railpage1/
      is active and so is the whole web-site!  If you just use FJGRR.com, it won't
      work!  Like I said, I'll let everyone know when things are back up
      correctly!
      Thanks for letting me know of this Dan and Dick!

      Gino

    • Richard Finn
      Message 48 of 48 , Mar 3, 2003
        Gino, nice going. Thank you for your efforts and success.

        FYI, and for any who may be interested, there is a New York Central web site.  It is operated by the New York Central System Historical Society.  The address is:    www.nychsh.org/

        Rich

        "Dicarlo, Gino" wrote:

         Hello all!

        FJGRR.com is up and running again!  What a pain!  Some pages like the
        Broadalbin Page
        still have to be uploaded, but the majority is there!  I hope I didn't lose
        too many visitors in
        the time it was gone!  I thought about throwing it all away, but I love the
        fact that it gives the
        FJG a home on the net.  Heck, I don't even thing the New York Central has
        has an official
        site on the web!

        If at all possible, I will always try to have a place for the FJG on the
        web!  Thanks for being
        here with me!

        I'm gonna go get a cup of coffee in celebration of the event!

        Gino

        Webmaster Again for FJGRR.COM