Re: [FJGRailroad] Preferences Reset

  • Malcolm Horton
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1, 2002
      What Account info and account password should I use to change my "marketing preferences"? I have been getting a mountain high pile of unwanted e-mails recently.  Man thanks for the advice and help.

      Malcolm Horton

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 2, 2002
        --- In FJGRailroad@y..., "Malcolm Horton" <mdhorton@m...> wrote:
        > What Account info and account password should I use to change
        my "marketing preferences"? I have been getting a mountain high pile
        of unwanted e-mails recently. Man thanks for the advice and help.

        > Malcolm Horton

        Malcolm,

        The member name you should use is "victoravery2001", as this is what
        you use to sign onto Yahoo. The corresponding password should also
        be used.

        From there, you can use the instructions I posted.

        Glenn