Re: FJGRR.com

  • dowens15228
    Message 1 of 48 , Apr 1, 2002
      I'd be more than a little upset if it happened to me. We had a major
      DSOL supplier go down last summer, and we had to scramble to keep our
      clients' e-mail flowing while they got new connections.

      WHATEVER YOU DO, Whatever you have to pay, keep the FJGRR.com name.
      Literally the second you give it up, some porn site in Eastern Europe
      or Russia will have registered it via computer and will use it to
      direct net traffic to their "Services".

      Dan Owens
    • Richard Finn
      Message 48 of 48 , Mar 3, 2003
        Gino, nice going. Thank you for your efforts and success.

        FYI, and for any who may be interested, there is a New York Central web site.  It is operated by the New York Central System Historical Society.  The address is:    www.nychsh.org/

        Rich

        "Dicarlo, Gino" wrote:

         Hello all!

        FJGRR.com is up and running again!  What a pain!  Some pages like the
        Broadalbin Page
        still have to be uploaded, but the majority is there!  I hope I didn't lose
        too many visitors in
        the time it was gone!  I thought about throwing it all away, but I love the
        fact that it gives the
        FJG a home on the net.  Heck, I don't even thing the New York Central has
        has an official
        site on the web!

        If at all possible, I will always try to have a place for the FJG on the
        web!  Thanks for being
        here with me!

        I'm gonna go get a cup of coffee in celebration of the event!

        Gino

        Webmaster Again for FJGRR.COM