RE: [FJGRailroad] FJGRR.com

    Message 1 of 48 , Apr 1, 2002
      Yep, I just got an email the other day that said my site was going to
      be shut down because of my host's non-payment! I thought they said they
      were going to give me until April 5th to move my site to a new server! I
      still have FJGRR.com
      registered, hopefully I can get her moved to a new site! I'll tell you
      this, I'm
      nit gonna pay to register it again! I'm a little upset that this business
      folded
      as soon as I get my dream of FJGRR.com!

      Oh well...

      Message 48 of 48 , Mar 3, 2003
        Gino, nice going. Thank you for your efforts and success.

        FYI, and for any who may be interested, there is a New York Central web site.  It is operated by the New York Central System Historical Society.  The address is:    www.nychsh.org/

        Rich

        "Dicarlo, Gino" wrote:

         Hello all!

        FJGRR.com is up and running again!  What a pain!  Some pages like the
        Broadalbin Page
        still have to be uploaded, but the majority is there!  I hope I didn't lose
        too many visitors in
        the time it was gone!  I thought about throwing it all away, but I love the
        fact that it gives the
        FJG a home on the net.  Heck, I don't even thing the New York Central has
        has an official
        site on the web!

        If at all possible, I will always try to have a place for the FJG on the
        web!  Thanks for being
        here with me!

        I'm gonna go get a cup of coffee in celebration of the event!

        Gino

        Webmaster Again for FJGRR.COM