Re: Preferences Reset

  • dowens15228
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1, 2002
      Thanks Glenn. The last thing any of us need is more spam mail from
      Yahoo and its advertisers!

      I think there is a matter of ethics involved here. If I say "NO" to
      the questions about receiving "valuable offers ...", then what makes
      Yahoo think that means yes?

      Dan Owens
    • Malcolm Horton
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 1, 2002
        What Account info and account password should I use to change my "marketing preferences"? I have been getting a mountain high pile of unwanted e-mails recently.  Man thanks for the advice and help.

        Malcolm Horton

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 2, 2002
          --- In FJGRailroad@y..., "Malcolm Horton" <mdhorton@m...> wrote:
          > What Account info and account password should I use to change
          my "marketing preferences"? I have been getting a mountain high pile
          of unwanted e-mails recently. Man thanks for the advice and help.

          > Malcolm Horton

          Malcolm,

          The member name you should use is "victoravery2001", as this is what
          you use to sign onto Yahoo. The corresponding password should also
          be used.

          From there, you can use the instructions I posted.

          Glenn