Re: New Pictures

  • fjg1870
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 21, 2002
      --- In FJGRailroad@y..., Gino & Kelly DiCarlo <dicarlos@l...> wrote:
      Hi guys,

      ... The other 2 are of the FJG tank cars I may have mentioned before.
      There are 2 with 2 different numbers on them. ...

      Gino,

      Based on the numbers, did the FJ&G have at least 6 tank cars or were
      some assigned to other DO lines?

      Walt
    • Gino & Kelly DiCarlo
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 22, 2002
        Walt,

        I didn't even know that the FJG had tankers until I saw these pictures!!!
        Paul Charland sent us some kind of boxcar roster before. I don't remember,
        but did it include tank cars on it?

        Gino