Re: [FJGRailroad] HT&W

  • Knixrule1@juno.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 20, 2002
      No, but they may own us in the next round of mega mergers

      .
      .

      On Tue, 19 Mar 2002 22:38:44 -0500 "leedarshi" <LeeDarshi@...> writes:
      Steve,

      Thank you for both answers. Does CSX own the Union Pacific?

      Lee
      Subject: Re: [FJGRailroad] HT&W

      Lee,

      We run the 621 west out of Selkirk with Canadian National power most nights to Massena, we also run the Q-629 west to Buffalo with Union Pacific power many nights.

      Steve

      in New York State at
      http://ny.existingstations.com/