Sanborn maps. question

  • cornwallace55
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 9, 2002
      Hello,

      I tried using the name and password for the Sanborn site and it
      said the user was not found. Did this name and password expire?
      Anyone know how to get into the maps? A library that subscribes?

      Mike engle
      speigletown@...
    • cbrozek@rinstitute.org
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 11, 2002
        RE: [FJGRailroad] Sanborn maps. question

        I downloaded some of the Broadalbin, Gloversville and Fonda maps the other week.  They're all in .pdf format.  I can try emailing what I have to your server on Yahoo.  Let me know.

        Chris B.

        http://www.trainweb.com/gcdra/

        in New York State at
        http://ny.existingstations.com/