Re: [FJGRailroad] Patsy A. Delory

  • Knixrule1@juno.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2002
      Patsy Delory of Rotterdam just passed away. Patsy spent 46 years with
      the New York Central, Penn Central, and Conrail. He was the day clerk at
      Sandbank Yard and when that closed he took over the whole region. I
      spent many childhood days sitting in the shanty talking with Patsy,
      driving to the G.E. plant, Amsterdam, Fonda. Helping him tally cars,
      delivering bills to the D&H, or just sharing a soda and old train tales
      on hot summer days. I'll miss him.

      Steve Myers

      .

      GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!