Unadilla Valley Meeting

  • mike engle
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 5, 2002
      Just a quick recap.

      they only had like 5 members there. Their newsletter said they had 83
      members at one time, but not many people are renewing. They said, a
      "significant" amount of people have not renewed. They showed a 1995 video
      of the Illinois Railway Museum. Mentioned that someone has promised them
      120 or 150 railroad ties for free.

      They have the reprinted book on the history of the railroad, for sale, for
      45$. I can give the address out, if anyone would like...

      Mike Engle

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 5, 2002
        Mike-If its the same book that I took out from the local library;its an
        excellent book. Mark