Mountain lake

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2002
      Hi guys,

      In case you haven't checked out my web-page in a while, I have updated my
      Mountain Lake
      Crash page to observe the 100th year anniversary of the accident. The scans
      I had on the page
      before were pretty bad, now I have some better ones! You can find the link
      to the page through
      the main page of my web site. For those of you who haven't checked it out
      before, you should
      find the time to see it! The pictures are alright, the best part is the
      story of the crash that was
      written by the late Robert E. Bedford, who was a big FJG Trolley fan and
      former Johnstown
      historian...