Re: [FJGRailroad] web site

  • Knixrule1@juno.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 3, 2002
      O.k. Gino, I don't know your web site address, I get on the FJ&G
      page through George Elwoods site. Your address is still incorrect on his
      page since you changed it.

      Steve Myers
      GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
      http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 4, 2002
        Steve,

        My address is real simple to remember.....fjgrr.com!!! The link to my page
        and some other great local rail sites also appear at the bottom of our
        messages! See if you can get George to change his link!

        http:///www.fjgrr.com

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 5, 2002
          --- In FJGRailroad@y..., "Dicarlo, Gino" <Gino.Dicarlo@q...> wrote:
          > Steve,
          >
          > My address is real simple to remember.....fjgrr.com!!!
          > The link to my pageand some other great local rail
          > sites also appear at the bottom of our
          > messages! See if you can get George to change his
          > link!
          >
          > http:///www.fjgrr.com

          Also, check out the Bookmarks folder, where there are other links to
          other sites containing FJ&G information.

          Glenn