RE: [FJGRailroad] Unadilla Valley RR

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 2 2:47 PM
      Mike,

      Ah, The Unadilla Valley! That's one of the maps I printed out! I love
      that railroad! I see that their Historical Society sells a book about
      it's history, I've got to get one sometime!

      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 2 2:48 PM
        Mark,

        What kind of pieces are left of the UVRR? You can always find great
        steam pictures of that line at train shows...

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 2 4:28 PM
          Gino-Well not exactly pieces.but part of the railbed.I would like to
          walk that bed sometime with a metal detector.Might find some tie nails
          with early dates on them.Mark