Re: [FJGRailroad] Unadilla Valley RR

  • mwilber@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 2, 2002
      Mike-Give me a call sometime.You live only 3 miles from me.If you drive
      up Rt.8,you still can see bits&pieces of the Unadilla Valley
      railbed.Mark
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 2, 2002
        Mike,

        Ah, The Unadilla Valley! That's one of the maps I printed out! I love
        that railroad! I see that their Historical Society sells a book about
        it's history, I've got to get one sometime!

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 2, 2002
          Mark,

          What kind of pieces are left of the UVRR? You can always find great
          steam pictures of that line at train shows...

          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 2, 2002
            Gino-Well not exactly pieces.but part of the railbed.I would like to
            walk that bed sometime with a metal detector.Might find some tie nails
            with early dates on them.Mark