Re: FJ&G Photos & Question about #11

  • andrewsfusco
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 1, 2002
      Walt: Put me down for one #11 in an 8x10. #11 is the only FJG
      steamer that has a comparable model in O gauge. MTH makes it and
      I've wanted to bash one into FJG 11 (although making that tender
      is going to be a challenge). ---Andy Fusco

      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 1, 2002
        Walt, include me in too on these photos.

        PKL

        >From: "Dicarlo, Gino" <Gino.Dicarlo@...>
        >To: "'FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com'" <FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com>
        >Subject: RE: [FJGRailroad] FJ&G Photos & Question about #11
        >Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 08:01:35 -0600
        >
        >Walt,
        >
        >That 11 x 14 picture of 11 was beautiful! I need one of them!
        >I'd definitely would at least like an 8 x 10 of that and whatever
        >he has of 14! Let him know that I'm interested!
        >
        >Gino

      • Randy & Lorraine
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 2, 2002
          Yep I would like an 8 by 10 of both Walt?? I will leave $16 at your mom's
          if you want toward shipping and etc.
          > That 11 x 14 picture of 11 was beautiful! I need one of them!
          > I'd definitely would at least like an 8 x 10 of that and whatever
          > he has of 14! Let him know that I'm interested!
          >
          > Gino

        • dowens15228
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 2, 2002
            Walt:

            I would like an 11 x 14 of both. Please let me know where to send
            the money.

            Dan Owens
          • stevefjg20
            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 2, 2002