RE: [FJGRailroad] FJ&G Photos & Question about #11

    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 1 6:01 AM
      Walt,

      That 11 x 14 picture of 11 was beautiful! I need one of them!
      I'd definitely would at least like an 8 x 10 of that and whatever
      he has of 14! Let him know that I'm interested!

      #14 was taken. For those of you that weren't at the meeting, the
      photo shows #11 in the Gloversville yard, near the Fulton Street
      crossing. One neat feature of the photo is that it shows the electric
      line curving towards the station.

      Speaking of #11, does anyone know when the headlight was changed?

      Walt

      http://www.trainweb.com/gcdra/

      in New York State at
      http://ny.existingstations.com/

    • andrewsfusco
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 1 9:02 AM
        Walt: Put me down for one #11 in an 8x10. #11 is the only FJG
        steamer that has a comparable model in O gauge. MTH makes it and
        I've wanted to bash one into FJG 11 (although making that tender
        is going to be a challenge). ---Andy Fusco

        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 1 8:39 PM
          Walt, include me in too on these photos.

          PKL

          >From: "Dicarlo, Gino" <Gino.Dicarlo@...>
          >To: "'FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com'" <FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com>
          >Subject: RE: [FJGRailroad] FJ&G Photos & Question about #11
          >Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 08:01:35 -0600
          >
          >Walt,
          >
          >That 11 x 14 picture of 11 was beautiful! I need one of them!
          >I'd definitely would at least like an 8 x 10 of that and whatever
          >he has of 14! Let him know that I'm interested!
          >
          >Gino

        • Randy & Lorraine
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 2 5:41 AM
            Yep I would like an 8 by 10 of both Walt?? I will leave $16 at your mom's
            if you want toward shipping and etc.
            > That 11 x 14 picture of 11 was beautiful! I need one of them!
            > I'd definitely would at least like an 8 x 10 of that and whatever
            > he has of 14! Let him know that I'm interested!
            >
            > Gino

          • dowens15228
            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 2 11:13 AM
              Walt:

              I would like an 11 x 14 of both. Please let me know where to send
              the money.

              Dan Owens
            • stevefjg20
              Message 6 of 7 , Mar 2 6:07 PM