FJ&G Photos & Question about #11

  • fjg1870
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 28, 2002
      For those of you that attended the meeting last night, I've contacted
      the person that Dave purchased the 11x14 photo of #11 from at the
      Springfield show. He doesn't have any photos at present, but will
      have some available in a few months. 8x10's are $7.00 plus S&H and
      11x14's are $10.00 plus S&H. If anyone is interested in purchasing a
      copy, please let me know. In addition to the photo of #11, he also
      has a photo of #14, same prices. I have no idea where the photo of
      #14 was taken. For those of you that weren't at the meeting, the
      photo shows #11 in the Gloversville yard, near the Fulton Street
      crossing. One neat feature of the photo is that it shows the electric
      line curving towards the station.

      Speaking of #11, does anyone know when the headlight was changed?

      Walt
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 1, 2002
        Walt,

        That 11 x 14 picture of 11 was beautiful! I need one of them!
        I'd definitely would at least like an 8 x 10 of that and whatever
        he has of 14! Let him know that I'm interested!

        #14 was taken. For those of you that weren't at the meeting, the
        photo shows #11 in the Gloversville yard, near the Fulton Street
        crossing. One neat feature of the photo is that it shows the electric
        line curving towards the station.

        Speaking of #11, does anyone know when the headlight was changed?

        Walt

        http://www.trainweb.com/gcdra/

        in New York State at
        http://ny.existingstations.com/

      • andrewsfusco
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 1, 2002
          Walt: Put me down for one #11 in an 8x10. #11 is the only FJG
          steamer that has a comparable model in O gauge. MTH makes it and
          I've wanted to bash one into FJG 11 (although making that tender
          is going to be a challenge). ---Andy Fusco

          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 1, 2002
            Walt, include me in too on these photos.

            PKL

            >From: "Dicarlo, Gino" <Gino.Dicarlo@...>
            >To: "'FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com'" <FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com>
            >Subject: RE: [FJGRailroad] FJ&G Photos & Question about #11
            >Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 08:01:35 -0600
            >
            >Walt,
            >
            >That 11 x 14 picture of 11 was beautiful! I need one of them!
            >I'd definitely would at least like an 8 x 10 of that and whatever
            >he has of 14! Let him know that I'm interested!
            >
            >Gino

          • Randy & Lorraine
            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 2, 2002
              Yep I would like an 8 by 10 of both Walt?? I will leave $16 at your mom's
              if you want toward shipping and etc.
              > That 11 x 14 picture of 11 was beautiful! I need one of them!
              > I'd definitely would at least like an 8 x 10 of that and whatever
              > he has of 14! Let him know that I'm interested!
              >
              > Gino

            • dowens15228
              Message 6 of 7 , Mar 2, 2002
                Walt:

                I would like an 11 x 14 of both. Please let me know where to send
                the money.

                Dan Owens
              • stevefjg20
                Message 7 of 7 , Mar 2, 2002