Re: [FJGRailroad] Taxes

  • Knixrule1@juno.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2002
      I see that the governor is reintroducing the railroad tax break. If
      it was last year, we might have seen a new van site outside of Selkirk.
      With traffic as low as it is I don't think we will see anything outside
      the new fueling plant. I do believe that it will be benificial in the
      long term though.

      Has anyone noticed that CSX has changed it's locomotive paint
      scheme? It will now lack the grey paint, no more rebel colors.

      Steve Myers
      GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
      http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.