Amsterdam Model Railroad Club

    Message 1 of 13 , Feb 14, 2002
      There was a big article in yesterday's Schenectady Gazette about a guy
      forming a
      model railroad club in Amsterdam. His plans are to build a layout of
      Amsterdam
      from Tribes Hills to Hagaman and display it at the Riverfront Center. He
      says it will
      include some of Amsterdam's famous buildings and the New York Central and
      FJ&G
      Railroads. He also plans on building the city trolley line! Sounds like a
      great project
      to me! He is looking for help! I can get his number if anyone wants it!

      Message 2 of 13 , Feb 14, 2002
        Yes, hook us up. Perhaps we can suply him with needed material.

        PKL

        >From: "Dicarlo, Gino" <Gino.Dicarlo@...>
        >To: "FJGrailroad (E-mail)" <FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com>
        >Subject: [FJGRailroad] Amsterdam Model Railroad Club
        >Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 07:16:33 -0600
        >
        >There was a big article in yesterday's Schenectady Gazette about a guy
        >forming a
        >model railroad club in Amsterdam. His plans are to build a layout of
        >Amsterdam
        >from Tribes Hills to Hagaman and display it at the Riverfront Center. He
        >says it will
        >include some of Amsterdam's famous buildings and the New York Central and
        >FJ&G
        >Railroads. He also plans on building the city trolley line! Sounds like a
        >great project
        >to me! He is looking for help! I can get his number if anyone wants it!
        >
        >Gino

      • fjg1870
        Message 3 of 13 , Feb 14, 2002
          Gino,

          I agree with Paul, let's get in touch with him.

          Walt
          Message 4 of 13 , Feb 15, 2002
            I'll get his number when I get home tonight! We should invite
            him to our next meeting!

            I agree with Paul, let's get in touch with him.

            Walt

            http://www.trainweb.com/gcdra/

            in New York State at
            http://ny.existingstations.com/

          • Randy & Lorraine
            Message 5 of 13 , Feb 15, 2002
              Always good to have an encouraging response.

              http://explorer.msn.com/intl.asp.

              http://www.trainweb.com/gcdra/

            • Gino & Kelly DiCarlo
              Message 6 of 13 , Feb 16, 2002
                The Amsterdam Model Railroad Club will host an organizational meeting
                at 6 p.m. on March 5th at Centro Civico. Contact Douglas French at
                843-0857 for information...

                Message 7 of 13 , Feb 16, 2002
                  It realy is Amsterico. Do we need to know spanish?

                  PKL

                  >From: Gino & Kelly DiCarlo <dicarlos@...>
                  >To: FJG Railroad <FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com>
                  >Subject: [FJGRailroad] Amsterdam Model Railroad Club
                  >Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 06:10:52 -0500
                  >
                  >The Amsterdam Model Railroad Club will host an organizational meeting
                  >at 6 p.m. on March 5th at Centro Civico. Contact Douglas French at
                  >843-0857 for information...
                  >
                  >Gino

                • Randy & Lorraine
                  Message 8 of 13 , Feb 16, 2002
                    Jees Paul???????

                    Message 9 of 13 , Feb 16, 2002
                      Hey you're still here. We should get together. I finally have some stuff
                      you may not have seen.

                      PKL

                      >From: "Randy & Lorraine" <rldecker@...>
                      >To: <FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com>
                      >Subject: Re: [FJGRailroad] Amsterdam Model Railroad Club
                      >Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 20:22:28 -0500
                      >
                      >Jees Paul???????

                    • Randy & Lorraine
                      Message 10 of 13 , Feb 16, 2002
                        I need to make this next meeting at the library!! I will try??
                        > Hey you're still here. We should get together. I finally have some stuff
                        > you may not have seen.
                        >
                        > PKL
                        >

                        > >From: "Randy & Lorraine" <rldecker@...>
                        > >To: <FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com>
                        > >Subject: Re: [FJGRailroad] Amsterdam Model Railroad Club
                        > >Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 20:22:28 -0500
                        > >
                        > >Jees Paul???????

                      • fjg1870
                        Message 11 of 13 , Mar 5, 2002
                          --- In FJGRailroad@y..., Gino & Kelly DiCarlo <dicarlos@l...> wrote:
                          The Amsterdam Model Railroad Club will host an organizational meeting
                          at 6 p.m. on March 5th at Centro Civico. Contact Douglas French at
                          843-0857 for information...

                          Gino

                          Did anyone attend the meeting tonight? I was planning to attend, but
                          forgot about it. Gino, is there any way to contact Douglas French on
                          the internet?

                          Walt
                          Message 12 of 13 , Mar 6, 2002
                            Walt,

                            According to the newspaper article, they didn't mention an e-mail address
                            for
                            Mr. French, only a telephone number...

                            Message 13 of 13 , Mar 10, 2002
                              Do they have a web site?