Re: [FJGRailroad] memories of local railroading

  • Knixrule1@juno.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2002
      Today was one of those weird days when old group messages appear on my
      screen after they have floated in space for a month or two? Does this
      happen to anyone else?

      I have just sent a story called "The Fusee" to Classic Trains magazine,
      an amusing true story between Sandbank Yard, the fire department, and
      myself. I don't know if I'm a writer yet, but soon to find out.

      Some of my B & M material was in the last B&M Bulletin and will be in the
      next issue as well. Do we have any B&MRRHS members out there?

      As far as the other events on railroad property, I want to get them on
      paper, but I was waiting for the statute of limitations to apply. i don't
      want any old employees in trouble for having kids around or giving them

      rides. Just like at my yard, when we see cameras on the bridge, We
      wonder who it might be, do we have our hard hat on, did we foul
      equipment? What a world it is now!

      Steve Myers

      .