Re: More on Cement and WTEN

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 11, 2000
      It wasn't bravery, more youthful bravado. The nothing could happen to me
      attitude. Today I have trouble with adjusting the weather station on my
      roof, if I have to walk on the roof. As a kid myself and friends would
      climb any thing including the corners of the Estee building on Fremont St.,
      just to do it.

      Paul