Re: [FJGRailroad] mileposts

  • mwilber@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 1 8:38 PM
      Gino-Mile posts are very important on our line.We dont have signals so
      every move is made by written permission (FORM D) from one point to
      another.When Form D's are issued they will instruct the train to move
      from a certain mile post to another mile post.Also a station point may
      be used.Mile posts are also used to show where the speeds are
      different.Thats how Paul knows where he can do 135mph or 100mph. But
      there is a lot more to it. Mark
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 2 7:38 AM
        Mark,

        I figured there was more to mile posts than just identifying where
        you are in an emergency! Where and when do you receive Form D's?
        Are they like your train orders?