Re: [FJGRailroad] NYC mileposts

  • mwilber@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 31, 2002
      Maybe I'll try on the Southern Tier, MP 115 is in the boondocks. Mark
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 1, 2002
        Those are ex-PC/FJG freight cars in Fonda! I don't know why there were
        abandoned
        there! I would like to know. Does anyone know who owns the engine house
        now?

        Gino

        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 1, 2002
          There is also an FJG/LASB boxcar in Gloversville on the Broad Street
          spur...