Re: [FJGRailroad] Bulls

  • Knixrule1@juno.com
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 30, 2002
      Don is a Schenectady school teacher now, but he hasnt grown up. I quit
      the post office so I could play with big trains, so I guess I havent
      grown up.

      Steve
      GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
      http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.
    • Knixrule1@juno.com
      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 30, 2002
        It came through Choo Choo Mark ?

      • mwilber@webtv.net
        Message 3 of 11 , Jan 30, 2002
          Testing Testing 1-2-3!!! Mark
        • mwilber@webtv.net
          Message 4 of 11 , Jan 30, 2002
            Guess that Im back on ( strange! ) Mark
          • Knixrule1@juno.com
            Message 5 of 11 , Jan 30, 2002
              Mark, we read you loud and clear. Good radio.

              Message 6 of 11 , Jan 30, 2002
                ****Roger Steve, over***
              • leedarshi
                Message 7 of 11 , Mar 2, 2002
                  Steve,

                  Wow! This was great to read! Keep telling these kinds of stories.

                  Lee